Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Yogurt Maker

Coming across foreign food in America is fairly easy if you’re willing to spend money.  For instance, yeah you can get a carton of strawberries but it’ll cost you an arm and a leg.  Yogurt is another one of those things that you can buy but runs around 15USD for a carton of it.  It’s one of my favorite things to eat for breakfast in America and it’s a great kick-start to the day (also it works wonders on your digestion while eating an unfamiliar diet!)  When I was over at Allyson and Josh’s house in April I saw that they had a yogurt maker with them.  I asked about it and apparently they had bought one while in Apia.  And so began my quest to find the ever elusive yogurt maker.  It was apparently sold at a store called Myna’s and for weeks on end I went up the hill each time I was in Apia trying to find it.  Well last week I finally did.  Last night I made my first batch of Peach Yogurt and it was amazing this morning when I opened it up and had my first taste of yogurt.  It was pure heaven in a bottle.  Thanks EasiYo!



No comments:

Post a Comment