Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Last Minute Details

Only 9 days to go until I leave my home for 27 months.  It's so hard to believe, I don't think it's truly hit me yet about the distance, nor about the length of time.  I just finished a call with the country director, Dale, and we talked for a bit about some minor details.  One of the biggest things was that Samoa is considering changing from a 3-term school year to a 4-term one.  This will affect the vacation times that I have.  Not that it matters particularly to me, but if any of you are wanting to come out to visit, double check when my vacations are!

I've already laid out so many things in Kiersten's room.  I guess it's easier to stage if I don't have to trip over everything in my own room.  I'm so worried that I'll forget something!!  Mailing takes forever so it'd be several weeks if I do forget something.  Aaaaah I'm sure I'm just over thinking things.

9 days to go!

1 comment:

  1. You are almost great for your GrAnDe AdVeNtUrE! So happy you are blogging!

    ReplyDelete